Tuesday, July 6, 2010

First Card Completed!

The first day two days of school have gone well. I'm spending very little time online due to all the activities both in school and out. I am learning to adjust to my broken camera display, and the pictures are still coming.

We went to the Toast Bar for lunch today. I had trouble understanding what a toast bar was, when the Ansan students at Lakeland suggested it. A toast can either be a bread or a salutation. In this case, it is bread. This place makes tasty homemade style sandwiches on toast. I had one with ham, egg, cheese, a little mustard, and sauce for about $1.20. Fantastic! It's a shame they are only open until 6pm.

Anyway, I have five more cards to go.







My lunch buddies: Chloe, Lynn, Bella, Stella, and Claire.

No comments:

Post a Comment